Last weekend I was in London [I have attracted this trip using this method :)] Being a Cricket fanatic, I wanted to visit the historical Lords Cricket Ground and reached there at 11 A.M for the ground tour. A guide took us through the pavilion, balconies and other places of the ground. He was explaining everything in a detailed manner. Among us, there were two boys around 7 or 8 years old. They were listening to the guide keenly and kept on asking several questions. Their enthusiasm was amazing but what made others stunned was the answer they told to the guide for a particular question. In Lords ground, there is a board hanging on the pavilion wall. It is called Honours board. When a player hits a century or taken five wickets in Lords ground, their name will be added to this board and it is a dream for every cricketer.
When the guide was explaining this to us, he turned to those two boys and asked
“Are you happy to see this board little men?”
They both replied instantly “Yes we are, but we will be happier to see our name up there”
Listening to this conversation, I was shocked for a moment. We all wanted to visit the historical places, but in this budding age those boys had a big dream and marching towards history! In fact, they wanted to be part of the history. I wished their dad and told him one day I will see them on the same ground playing cricket for their country. He has taught them one thing, our mind has NO limit. That sparks me to write this article.
Most of us are excelled in one thing – Limiting ourselves. Before we could know the problem, we block our mind not letting it think of the solution. Before we face a challenge we tell to our mind that we cannot do it. If we are applying for a Job in a multinational company, before even knowing the opportunities we inform our mind that “this is a big company, I will not get the Job here” we are masters in limiting our own potential.
Some people are even more good in giving wrong advice to others and try to limit others mind! We have a BIG universe in front of us, we have millions of opportunities in front of us, we have thousands of role models walking before us, but still, we are super good in limiting ourselves. As you know, our Sub-conscious mind is our servant when we order something to it. But once our inner servant receives the order, he will work wonder and make all our orders become a reality! So, when you limit yourself all the doors of possibilities, all the windows of positivities are purposefully closed by your own Sub-conscious mind! As I mentioned earlier, sub-conscious mind is your servant when he receives the order. But when he started executing those orders given by you, he works like a workhorse and makes sure your order has been executed 100%.
How to remove limitations?
So, the million dollar question for all of us is, how do we remove limitations? It is a simple process. I listed down few key points for you to take a note of it.
- Never say “I cannot” before you start anything, you cannot live in antartica so be happy and accept the challenge first.
- Once you accepted the challenge, start exploring it. Lets take an example here, you were given an assignment in your college about Underwater Speciecs. You have no idea about it and the next moment you get nervous and you start telling to yourself that you cannot do this assignment. Mr.Servant – Sub-conscious recevies your order and make you zero progress on the assessment. Instead, just tell to yourself, “I am new to this, but I will explore it and do this assignment successfully” If you say so, again Mr.Servant wakes up and he receives your order and make the people or circumstances to work for you and get the assignment done.
- During your challenge(in this case – assignment) whenever you feel low just relax and have a quick self-talk saying “I am feeling low now, But I am above the issue, I am above the low level, my Universe/God is working for me” – This will make you feel ease that someone else is working for you!
- Once you overcome the challenge, be grateful for each and every moments and fill your heart, mind and soul with happiness. Happines is the best gift you can give to your sub-conscious mind!
- If you think you are unable to do your work or you are unmoved from your current situation, you are attracting the same results. If you need a good result you should think of the good beginning. It is that simple!
Never limit or self-doubt yourself. Your inner being has more potential than you think of. Hundred years back if wright brothers had limitations we would have not seen the metal bird – aeroplane on the planet now.
Life is limitless. Universe is limitless. Your mind is limitless. You are a infinite being. Life the life without any limit and be happy with a huge smile on your face always. Life is yours! 🙂
For LOA coaching, check out “About Me” page for more info.