365 days of happiness – Five Techniques to be happy for 365 days – © – Rajesh Vairapandian
Success is not the key to happiness; Happiness is the key to Success – Albert Schweitzer
We all want to be happy. We seek happiness in various ways of Life. Being happy is the ultimate goal for all. But we encounter difficulties in achieving the happiness through multiple blockages. Toxic people, tough relationship, lack of finance, unhealthy body, depression, stress all of these we face in our life which makes us unhappy.
In this article, I share you some of the techniques which I use for making myself to be in happiness state consistently. Consistent happiness of your mind and soul is the only way for success in all aspects of your life. Whenever you feel sudden low in your positive vibration do these techniques to lift up your mind and soul.
Sachin Tendulkar is not only a great Indian cricketer but also a legends legend in the game of cricket. His secret of success is his consistent performance he exhibited throughout his long career. For him happiness = Cricket. Happiness has different meaning for person to person. I love walking under a tree after a rain. I love to smell the fragrance of new book. Love to listen the cute noises of the young bird waiting for her mother to feed the food. Love to sit in front of the ocean and feel the silence for hours. These are my happiness. Whatever makes you happy give your soul to that. I write this article now, 5 A.M in this winter morning and I love the calmness of this early morning, this is happiness, my soul is glowing. This silence is amazing. We all attracted to Law of attraction and reach a point in life that we want to be positive all the time and trying to feed only positive thoughts to our sub-conscious. Why are we doing this? Because we want to be happy all the time by forgetting the past and want to live in the present to make our remaining future a better one. However, what is lacking for most of us is, the consistency. Today we are in 62nd day of the year. Were you in happiness state for all these 62 days? We read positive quotes every day, watch inspiration videos, speak to a positive mindset friend all the time, read some self-development books, we do meditation but still some days all of a sudden few questions will arise in our mind “Why am I not getting the desired result?” ”Why things are delayed for me?” “Why the relationship is still not in good shape?” ”Why am I still unhealthy?” We could face all these whys. This happens for most of the people those who doesn’t know how to extend the happiness from one minute to another, one hour to another hour or in short, doesn’t know how to be “consistently” happy. Are you one among those people? If your answer is yes then you should find these techniques useful to practice it daily and to make yourself super happy human for the rest of 300+ days in this year and also the remaining years of your beautiful life.
1. Name Game: I have a dolphin at my home. I love to spend time with her. She is very cute and lovable. We both love each other. I love to have crazy talks with her, love to sing along with her.I call her as “Dolly”. Right now, she is in the garage. Yes, she is my car. I named my car as Dolphin. Have ever a child call the barbie doll as barbie? Always children name their dolls with their own cute imagination and that makes the bond tighter between them. I know a kid who calls her teddy as pinky even though the color of teddy is brown. Such a way, if you name a non-living object and starts interacting with it, you will feel amazed. Name your mobile as “littleidiot” or name it whatever you wanted to call it!! It looks crazy for others but we are here in this planet to live our own life first. Doing such crazy thing ease your stressful/feeling low mind and slowly you will start to laugh like a kid for no reason.
2. Soul Boosters: Have a playlist with mood shifting songs. Music heals. Music makes your soul happy. Handpick few songs and whenever you feel you are slipping from positive state of mind, turn it on. Listen to it. Within few minutes you will feel the change. But you should be very careful while choosing the songs. Never have a sad song and never listen it during this time, it has the power to instil more sadness into your heart.
3. Mementos: Attach your mind to beautiful moments and have a name for that. It is simple. Whenever you think about those moments, immediately you feel happiness. For example, do you remember the day you got your medical seat? You would have jumped and shared that news to all of your relatives and loved ones. Name that wonderful moment with some funny names. Medibeauty or Medilove something like this and have it written in a place where you can see every day. So, if you feel low just have a look at this name and your memories will gone back to that marvelous moment and you feel the instant happiness.
4. Blessing Drops: Eyes are the window of our heart. If you want inner peace close your eyes for five minutes and think that you are standing under a shower. Instead of water, outcomes the blessing of God. Visualize every drop of water as blessing. it falls on your head and travels till your toe. Feel that your entire body is purified and all the negative thoughts are wiped off by the blessing drops. This gives you a sooth feeling on your body and soul. When you open your eyes, you will see a world which has no negativity, so does your soul!
5. Flower Frag(FF): I lived in Delhi for some time, whenever I cross shantipath road during late evenings I used to smell a wonderful fragrance in the air. Later I came to know that is the fragrance of a flower named “Raat ki Rani”. Those aroma brings an unexplainable feel to the heart. Even after 12 years I can feel that and it fills my room like a wings spread bird! Which is your favorite flower? Think of the fragrance of the flower. Give your soul to that flower for few minutes. Become a flower and feel light. All your stress or depression will be vanished in a minute. You are a smiling flower right now. Be a flower!
Try using these techniques and stay in happiness state for every seconds of life. You will achieve whatever you want and you are the master of your own life. Have a happy day ahead with loads of smile. 🙂