Art Credit: Komal Gandhi
Quick Little Story 🙂
When the match referee Clive Lloyd announced that Srilanka has won the match against India in the world cup semifinal match back in 1996, Vinod Kambli was the not out batsman who was on the crease, cried like a kid and ran towards the pavilion. Entire Indian cricket fans were crying and stunned to watch that heartbreaking scene. We were sitting on the terrace of our Uncle’s house in the village we lived and we all were in tears. One of our friends, Kirsh was the only guy has not watched that match and busy reading something. I went to him and asked him what is the book he read which is more important than Cricket. He said, “Think and Grow Rich” a book about Money. I never thought he would read a book in English and years passed by I left my village to city in pursuit of my higher studies. He failed in his tenth standard and discontinued his studies.
Fifteen years later, I met him at a marriage function and we were talking about our school days. He asked me one question “Have you achieved what you want in life?” I was not having an immediate answer but I said: “I think I have achieved at least a half”. He smiled and I asked him the same question, his response made me raised my eyebrows. He replied immediately “Yes, I am the only millionaire in my town”. I was astonished by that answer. He failed in the tenth standard. He was not a brilliant chap, but how he became a millionaire? My curiosity level raised and he understood the questions arise in my mind. “I became a millionaire last year, but I knew I am going to be the first millionaire when I was 16 years old”.
He went on to explain how badly he wanted to earn more money and he grows with that one thought all the time. He had set himself one goal and every day he grows into that one single goal. To make more money. To become a millionaire. He joined as a salesman in a mobile shop in the nearby town and learned in and out of the mobile business. Then he loaned some money and opened a mobile shop in his small town. It was during that time mobile market skyrocketed in India and he played the game wisely and now he owns four mobile shops and he is a proud first millionaire of his town.
In this case, he had one vision. He wanted to become a millionaire. He planted the money tree into his sub-conscious in a very early age and it has grown along with him. Hence, he has become a millionaire.
We all want to make money. We practice various money attracting practices but few are attracting the money they want. Others stop doing the practice or lost interest or work hard to earn the same peanuts which they were earning before the law of attraction practice.
In this article, I have listed few important money attracting practices which will help you to attract the money in a quicker time. Before getting into the practices, please eliminate the following thoughts if in case you still have in your mind.[Remember, being a Law of Attraction Practitioner, you are a Money Magnet – all the time]
“Money is evil”, “Money only comes from hard work” – All these kind of your predefined thought(mindset) should be removed and now you are going to approach the practices with an open mindset.
1. Wallet Treasure: Do you carry a wallet or handbag with you? If yes, always have few higher denomination notes. Example: Have a few five hundreds or thousand rupees notes. Do not spend this money for any of your expenses. Just have these all the time in your wallet and whenever you see it or touch it feel that you are the richest person in the world. Feel it from your heart. Name this money as magic money and never use it. Your magic money is for you to feel and attract more abundance into your life. It is a treasure you have found. It is a sign that Universe/God will provide you more money. It is an indicator that you are on the right path to reach the destination where you will have plenty of Money.
2. Small is Big: We always give our focus to the higher denomination notes.However, coins play the important role in attracting money. Recently, when I was cleaning up my couch I found a two dollar coin. I felt so happy and I started to be grateful for finding that. I thanked God several times and I felt like I have found a hidden treasure. Later that day I checked my bank account and to my surprise, I have received 500 rupees from a direct cash deposit. I could not find out who has done that and a few days later my friend messaged me that he has deposited that money (which I have given months ago) and forgot to inform me. I believed the power of Universe/God that day, as we know God has no difference between 1 dollar or a million dollar, it is our belief system we had instilled that one is small and a million is huge. So appreciate and be grateful if you find coins in your room or garden.
3. Target Date: Have a target date to attract the amount of Money. Start with a low amount first once you achieve it, your subconscious mind will start believing it and gradually you can increase the amount.
Example: 100$ in 30 days. Then double it once you attracted your first 100.
4. Money Groups: There are plenty of groups in facebook for money. Subscribe and keep an eye every day what others talk/share about money. This will make your mind in focus on money-related things for most of the time. You have decided to make more money so it will be good if you are in a like-minded group.
5. Visualization: This is the base for all the above practices. Do visualization only for attracting money every day. Example: Every day early morning for the next 30 days you are going to do visualization only for attracting the Money. You feel great that you have filled with money and money comes to you easily. You are spending that money for all the good things you wanted to do. You spend that money for charity or spending that money for buying a house for your mom all those desires should keep running in your mind.
Back in 2009, I wanted to buy a Car and I did not have a single rupee in my hand. But I knew one thing, I am going to buy a red color car in 2010 and I will be traveling in that car to my office, I will meet my friends, I will go to my hometown in that Car. I have done visualization in this way and attracted the car. God/Universe has arranged the circumstances and the car had reached me in July 2010. The Car is another form of Money. So, be crystal clear on how much of money you need and when you need and for what you need that money. You will attract it for sure.
I hope these practices will be helpful for you, I will share few more tips tomorrow in Part 2, how to segregate weekly/monthly/yearly money receiving ways.
Have a great day Money Magnets 🙂